the YuYu the YuYu

ANOTHER MASTERPIECE!

Adam, you are fantastic. There's nothing else to say.

Oh, and ryons1, he already has an animating career. He ran the special effects department at disney for years, then quit to persue his own interests (brackenwood)

Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

Excellent!

It was hilarious. I didn't get it the first time, but I watched it again, and then I realized it was talking about shit. Hilarious. The atmospheric sound in the background sounded really cool.

-Learn to Walk- -Learn to Walk-

OK

It was fairly good, but the music was a little annoying. the walks looked too stiff, though. might I reccomend the Animator's survival kit? It's a great resource. check for it on Amazon . c o m. Also, since you used walk cycles, you should try a little harder to get them to not look like they're moonwalking, their feet were kinda sliding along the ground. try tweening them faster/slower.

friend-of-emu responds:

OK!

Xombie: Chapter 7 Xombie: Chapter 7

it was OK...

pretty good, but that took that long to make? And seriously, learn some frame-by-frame animation techniques. Tweening can only do so much. fairly good art, but the animation is seriously lacking. oh, and matrix music is way overused.

Killing Spree VI - Teaser Killing Spree VI - Teaser

fairly good, but lose the matrix music.

voting summary:
GRAPHICS: Excellent animation, but lose the stick figures, man. They're fine for practice, but a little too simple for full blown projects. (but you animate them the best that I've seen next to xiao-xiao)

STYLE: Once again, lose the stick figures.

SOUND: Excellent sound, but the Matrix music is used too often (in other people's movies, not too much in the series) It might just be for the teaser, but it's still overused.

VIOLENCE: Those were the best blood splatters I've seen in a long time!

INTERACTIVITY: N/A

HUMOR: N/A

-DT

A FLASH ABOUT TREES!!111! A FLASH ABOUT TREES!!111!

ok.

that was OK, but you really need to work on the art. Try to get the lines to be not so wiggly. Pretty funny though.

By the way, what was with the clock doodles?

Ying-yong responds:

I like clocks. And Rupee deserved a big YAY for he helped out with the song. I'm gonna do better graphics next time. Trust me. They'll get better. I'm improving.

Suppressed Emotions 2 Suppressed Emotions 2

excellent!

Great message in this one. animation was pretty good too, but there were some pretty nasty edges on the joints where you put the body parts together. Overall an excellent movie.

littleFoot littleFoot

awesometastic!

excellent, adam! i loved the way you did the textures on the rocks. occasionally, bitey's voice sounded a bit too human, but otherwise, the BEST flash movie i have ever seen. ever.

chluaid responds:

yeah that's my voice.. sometimes laying effects over it didn't seem to Bitify it enough, so I just left it (I'm guessing you mean the part where he flees from the spider). Thanks for the review man.

The Good and The Evil The Good and The Evil

excellent!

amazing. excellent combination of tweening and frame by frame.
a very emotional animation. fully deserves frontpage. just- wow. good work.

- Satisfaction - Satisfaction

pretty good

but a bit unoriginal. and i know you didnt spend a year on this. like the guy before me, DITCH THE COMPUTER VOICES.

oh, and formaldehyde isnt a poisonous gas. its a liquid, and its used to preserve dead bodies. try to get your facts straight.